Here are a few things to check for your holiday marketing plan.
- Website - is your website optimized? Do you know what keywords visitors are searching for when they find your site? Is your website formatted for mobile devices? The number of shoppers using mobile devices for shopping is on the rise.
- Email marketing - reward your customers with special VIP customer promotions for the holidays. Make them feel special. Be sure to contact customers with a monthly email - short, sweet and to the point.
- Customer service - what do you offer your customers that sets you apart from the rest? Free shipping? Free gift wrap? Personal shopping? Make sure your customers know they come first to you always.
- Partnerships - are there other local businesses that have complementary products or services? Can you partner for a promotion?
- Community - are you giving back this holiday season? Be sure to promote your cause locally and encourage customers to get in the holiday spirit donate or volunteer to any charity of their choice.