- Home page - is your message clear? Can someone tell what you sell and who you sell to in 3-5 seconds?
- Is your contact information and social network information easy to locate?
- Is your copy written in clear conversational language?
- Remember short and sweet. Visitors do not want to scroll down a website and read a long passage.
- Can you search on your website?
- Are you hiring? Do you have recent news?
- Don't use stock photos of business people. Use photos of real people like your employees and customers.
- Are your meta tags filled out for your website? Title, description, keywords for each page.
Have you checked your company website lately? Is it up to date with news and information? Here are some tips for a quick website audit.