As they grow, the need for someone to help the business owner or staff with the marketing campaigns and tasks will become apparent.
What are some tasks that a virtual marketing assistant like myself can provide?
- Online research - staying on top of online company reputation, keeping up with competitors, researching industry knowledge, looking for industry events to exhibit at or attend and much more.
- Email newsletters - writing and creating newsletters to stay in touch with customers, partners and the like. Articles and helpful tips add value.
- Social media management - writing and posting relevant content and linking back to the company website.
- Blog posts - writing and uploading blog posts to bring prospects to your website.
- Web site updates - keeping the company website updated with news and details on new products.
- Press releases - writing press releases, working with local, regional and national media, pitching bloggers and media.
- Presentations - creating Powerpoint and Slideshare presentations, researching companies for new business development.
- Vendors/Partners - ordering promotional products, working with designers or agencies for campaigns, etc.
- Trade show booth exhibit management - managing trade show booth logistics, ordering booth electrical, internet, carpeting, etc.
- Conference registration - registration for conferences, pitch for speaking opportunities.
There are many things you can outsource to a virtual marketing professional. I can help your business and serve as an extension of your marketing department.
Whether it is a project for a few hours a week, I can help to build your brand and generate leads and publicity.
Image courtesy of patrisyu at FreeDigitalPhotos.net