- Website - is your home page easy to read? Can someone tell who you are, what you do and what your target market is in 3-5 seconds? Do you have white space on your pages? If you have a lot of copy, try to shorten it and use bullet points.
- Socia media profiles - is your description updated on each account? Is each profile fully completed? Did you use your top keywords in them?
- Customer list - are you up to date with your database? Are you communication regularly with your customers? Have you asked for testimonials lately?
- Local media - have you created a media list? Are you communicating news about your business, employees and events? Be helpful, become a source for your industry with local, regional media.
- Blog - a blog is a great way to position yourself as an expert in your field. Have employees write insights from each department. Come up with a FAQ list and write a post on each question.
Spring is a good time to do some cleaning in your marketing and PR for your small business. Here are a few tips to make sure your small business marketing engine is running smoothly.